Tuesday, December 22, 2009

the very first one

as the title implies this if I even post it is to be my very first blog
and as you may have already guessed
I have no idea what the fuck I am doing, Oh look profanity humm? I wounder if that is allowed.
FYI I talk to myself a lot and I am doing so now.
'I think it is' I have looked a blog or two (hugz 4 kota)
I think there is some way to let all know that here at least I will forgo my habit of "verbal" censorship (can I "say" that, or that when I only type it?)
You see when I speak with others I find little need for words such as shit, fuck, whore, bitch, cocksucker and asshole, but when talking to myself as I believe this place a place to do just that. I think that I have heard most all of the profanities I know, and show no disrespect to anyone but myself and in truth I don't give a rats ass.
I should also mention that in time I will add photos to this location most all Viks Piks those being ones I have taken but some I am sure will be ones that I like and taken by others and me being me a heterosexual male there is a better than average chance that some of these piks might be at least PG 13
But of course every thing is relative and my pg13 could well be your definition of my eternal damnation or more likely mine is yours as I am far from the youngest soul you have ever met

Well for now that's enough of my ramblings to myself and to any that I might have offended stay the fuck out of my head because from here it's only going to get worse

Have fun, stay safe, be well ..........................sinisterly me

2 comments:

  1. wow! " I Don't Swear, but if you wanna test me..I know all the words!" this is on Tex's favorite T-shirt!! makes me think of Vik! lol

    ReplyDelete